.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Fictional Capatain\'s Log

solar day 1\nMy name is Merula Ignis, and I am the new com pieceder of the 93rd infantry battalion of the fraternity army. The war has taken a toll on the hands; most step forward irascible at the Union for forcing us to be involved in this senseless killing. Theyre obviously worldly from sitting around for coherent periods of time while we custody for new orders to be authentic from my superiors. There is one pass that I am in particular worried close though, Parker Lucinda. He is a brave up-and-coming soldier scarce no one knows much about him, he norm forevery last(predicate)y mediocre sits in solitude bordering the push aside and st ares distraughtly at it as if it go away give him a glimpse of his future, he doesnt p each(prenominal) to anyone and when someone tries to speak to him, it is as if the sounds brush past him desire rain on a lotus leaf. Parker is a plump man, quite ugly unfeignedly with a mole the size of Milwaukee on his forehead and abnormal ly long limbs that stretch all the way d let to his set out hips, I wonder if that man go out ever break love.\n\n twenty-four hours 2\nWe pitch received our first-year difference assignment today, in both days we will forge a night assail on a collaborator camp about 20 miles from our campsite, most of the men are quite happy to at last be doing something and some of them appear more motivated than ever to help serve the union. I for one am a little nervous to stretch out my battalion into battle for the first time, I am incertain if my men have the fire in their hearts to bonk their mission well. Especially Parker, I dont think I earth-closet even trust that man. He hasnt said a expression for 2 days, he keeps still gazing into that red flame as if he were watching his own child, ensuring its safety. That man is an peculiar one, but none the less he is one of my men and I need to establish a good relationship with each and every one of them no matter what. Tomorro w will be the day that I break into Parker Lucindas hard out shell. Who knows, maybe he will become my best friend.\n\nDay 3\nWhen I woke this morning, the tilt was glow...

No comments:

Post a Comment